Speech and Language Pathologist offering:
- Remote Toddler Enrichment groups
- Webinars for language enrichment
- Strategies to Get Your Child Talking More
- On-Demand Webinars Coming Soon!
- Virtual Speech and Language Teletherapy
- speech sound disorders
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Funding: Private Pay or Client-Driven Insurance Reimbursement
How do Milford families currently access your EC services/resources?
Virtual Storytime (sign-up required: kaylacalabro.com/storytime )
Are there specific website address(es)/Facebook pages where families could find for more information on your services?
- Instagram: @mama.speech
- Facebook: Kayla Calabro Speech Services, LLC
- Facebook Group: NH Toddlers (5 and Under)
What are your hope(s) for our work together as an Early Childhood Collaborative; Why are you a member?
“As a newly formed private practice and new Milford resident, I’m ecstatic to have the opportunity to participate in this Collaborative effort. I hope to make professional connections, build relationships, and learn more about what is available in our community. Further, I’d like to adapt my practice to meet the needs of our Milford community. As a young Mom and speech therapist, I straddle the professional realm and real-life daily. I hope to help bridge the existing communication gaps for our members and the community as we build up the resources for this age-range. Last, I hope to make connections between our members and the NH Toddlers Facebook Group by hosting regular Facebook Live interviews with local service providers. Each of these endeavors excite me as I begin to make lasting connections in Milford.”