YOUNG CHILD & PARENTING
Milford Kids Thrive
Milford Thrives is committed to building a nurturing community where parents and families feel supported and all children reach their fullest potential.
- The Milford Kids Thrive website is a one-stop source for parents and caregivers of young children. Whether you’re looking for:
- information on what’s going on around town
- tips on how to best support your child’s healthy development
- news on local parenting classes
- or help finding childcare or other family resources
MilfordKidsThrive.org is designed to help parents easily connect with each other and with local early childhood and family support resources.
- The Milford Kids Thrive Collaborative is a cross-sector coalition of early childhood providers, child & family serving agencies, parents, school district leaders and community members committed to working together to ensure all Milford children are provided with strong early childhood foundation so they can thrive at school and reach their fullest potential.
At Milford Thrives we envision Milford to be a place where all young children grow up in a nurturing, supportive community and reach their fullest potential.
Milford Thrives hosts seasonal family-friendly hikes from November through spring. Join us on the second Saturday of the month to explore local trails. Keep an eye on the Milford Kids Thrive calendar and our Facebook page for location and time details.
Milford Thrives was thrilled with the interest and participation in our Compost Challenge. Stay tuned for more community programming around recycling, waste reduction, and the other Rs (Reducing, Refusing, Repurposing, and Rot (composting).
Thank you to Souhegan Valley Dental and Dr. Sreemali — an Eco-Friendly Smiles partner. Souhegan Valley Dental now offers bamboo toothbrushes to their clients.
At Milford Thrives we envision Milford to be a place where citizens are aware of how to protect our local environment and resources.
Milford Thrives envisions Milford to be a place where all community members — children, youth, families and seniors — are healthy and feel connected.
In Milford, we are fortunate to have a robust community committed to supporting the well-being of our children, families and community members. There is a wide range of resources, supports and services available for Milford residents. Milford Thrives is here to be a resource and community connector to help residents connect with each other and the community resources available.
At Milford Thrives we envision Milford to be a place where all community members — children, young adults, families and seniors– are healthy and feel connected.
Have you recently moved into Milford with your family and baby? Request your complimentary Welcome Baby gift today. Milford Thrives Welcome Baby program was created to connect and welcome every newborn to the community.