Milford Thrives Early Childhood Collaborative
The Milford Thrives Early Childhood Collaborative launched in September 2020. As a cross-sector coalition, we are committed to working together to support the healthy development of Milford’s youngest children and families. Collaborative members include representatives from child and family-serving agencies, SAU 40, early childhood caregivers, healthcare and mental health providers, parents and other stakeholders.
We envision Milford to be a place where all young children are provided with strong early childhood foundations so they can reach their fullest potential.
In this upcoming year, the Milford Thrives Early Childhood Collaborative will:
- Identify and map local and regional early childhood resources/supports/services;
- Serve as Early Childhood Ambassadors by increasing our knowledge of partner services and resources available for Milford’s young children and families;
- Research areas of priority need for our youngest children and their families;
- Assess barriers to parent and child access to early childhood supports; and
- Determine priority actions and solutions to meet these needs.
” We’re excited about our work together to build a strong early childhood foundation for Milford’s young children and families. We understand that our impact as a collaborative of cross-sector partners will be much greater than any of our roles as individuals. “
Contact us for more information. Thank you for your interest!