SHARE Outreach’s Family and Early Childhood (EC) resources and services
- SHARE Outreach collaborates with Town Welfare to ensure Milford and Souhegan Valley families basic needs are met; SHARE’s services include emergency and ongoing support.
- Assistance is provided in the form of:
- emergency financial assistance and
- linkages to other area resources.
The SHARE Center is a place where individuals with all sorts of needs come for assistance, referral, and sometimes, just a friendly ear.
- The SHARE center includes a food pantry, clothing barn, and offices as well as the offices of Milford Town Welfare, Southern NH Services Fuel and energy assistance, and the local location for St Joseph Community Services’ Meals on Wheels.
How do Milford families currently access your services/resources?
Families who have questions or are looking for assistance can call us directly at 673-9898, email email@example.com, or message us on Facebook.
Many families are referred by town welfare or other social service agencies, as well as school social workers and guidance counselors and local physicians’ offices.
Please note where each service can be provided along with your hours:
SHARE serves Milford, Amherst, Mont Vernon, and Brookline. Other requests are considered on a case by case basis. We are generally open Monday through Friday from 8-4:30. Emails and voicemails are monitored seven days a week.
Please include eligibility requirements by service, along with any restrictions.
Generally, SHARE serves households at or below 200% of the FPL. All requests for assistance are evaluated, however, so if someone has a need, they should reach out to us.
Are there specific website address(es)/Facebook pages where families could find for more information on your services?
What are your hope(s) for our work together as an Early Childhood Collaborative; Why are you a member?
” SHARE is glad to be part of this collaborative and hopes that more families will learn about our services and feel comfortable coming for assistance and referrals. “